Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We Finally Did It

I feel like such a grow up this week, ha. Over the weekend Zeke and I bought our first vehicle together. That's right our first one, his truck finally crapped out on us so we took the plunge and bought a used car. I actually really love it. Ya it's not brand new, actually far from it but it has low miles and will be nice for the commute to work and for traveling. Koriann when she first saw it said "I Yike our new car" so I guess she's a keeper if it passed the toddler approval.

Yep we got a good old reliable pontiac. Better yet it's a Grand Am. In high school me and Kristy used to go everywhere in hers, and I do mean everywhere!! They are little beasts and have a lot of power. Let's just hope it last a for a few years!!

No comments: