Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Anniversaries and Toaster?!!

So as Zeke and I were getting ready for bed last night at around 10 o'clock we both had realized that we forgot our anniversary!! I do believe it is a special day, but not to the extent of if one of the spouses forgets that they should be made to fill guilty about it. I am so thankful that both me and zeke don't place value on one certain day!! So we said Happy Anniversary at 10 o'clock and that was the extent of our 5th Anniversary. Then we got talking about how we finally got a toaster for Christmas, Zeke thought that it was AMAZING that after 5 YEARS of marriage we had finally received one. I was laughing my head of at this point because he was trying to talk about toasters and anniversaries in the same thought and it was turning out hilarious!!! But to give a shout out to Zeke, I LOVE you more than words can described and you are and awesome father to our beautiful girls!!! We are so thankful for everything you do for us. We LOVE you ZHD!!!
So here's to 5 YEARS BABY!!!

No comments: