Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Christmas morning started off with a shower for Koriann, other wise she is so grumpy!! It really helped her wake up and be in a good mood. I wish I would of gotten a picture of her face when she first walked in, PRICELESS!! She was so excited and just wanted to open everything that SANTA had brought.Christmas morning was so fun with the girls!! I think that it is just going to continue to get funner every year with these two little ones.


Christmas 2011!!


Aspen checking out what daddy has, she is so mobile!!


Aspen and her cow teether, she loves that thing!!



Everyone needs a little bit of Scout in their life!!


Yes, she can pull herself up, she is so proud of herself when she does it!!


The man who makes this all possible, LOVE you babe!!


Zeke made me this custom clock, with our newest family photo in it. I LOVE it!!!


Koriann received tons of puzzles and books.
The girls with grandma opening a present.


Koriann made this cute calender at school for me and Zeke. It is so precious, they are so amazing at the school. I LOVe homemade gifts, they mean so much to me.

Making sure it was actually OK to tear into it

Tearing into it

Aspen even showing interest and helping Grandma open a present.



It's a Jiggly Pig!! Aspen loves it to death.





No comments: