
Zeke ever so patiently teaching Koriann how to put lights on the tree!


I was so excited to get our tree up this year!! I actually wanted to put it up the day after Halloween, but Zeke said NO. So we waited till after Thanksgiving. Koriann was so excited when she saw what was going on. She wanted to be right in the middle of it all. I like alot of lights my tree, so halfway through we ran out of lights. Zeke fixed it though so it looks good now and it has lights on the whole thing. When it came to decorating Koriann and I did that on Saturday and it looks awesome!!! I love how little kids decorate trees. Ours has lots of ornaments down low and in the front only. I was able to sneek a few away from Koriann, but for the most part she hung every single one.

Here she is in all her glory!!! If it was up to me I would leave the light on 24hrs a days.

I finally found a tree topper that would go with our Rancher/Farmer tree theme. I LOVE it!!
I am so excited for Christmas with our little family. I can't wait to watch the girls on Christmas morning, holidays are just so much better with kids around.
No comments:
Post a Comment