Friday, June 3, 2011

Sisterly Love!!

Doing Aspen's hair, who doesn't love their hair brushed.


Koriann seems so big now, she is getting cuter and funnier everyday.


I am absolutly in love with my two girls and couldn't be happier right now. Koriann is so sweet with Aspen and just loves on her, maybe a little bit to much. Koriann's favorite thing to do is brush Aspen hair and put headbands on her. If Aspen's binkie pops out Koriann is right there to assist Aspen in putting it back in. Koriann gets so concerned when her little sister cries, I am just glad that she loves Aspen. I hope these two become really close friends, they say sisters make the best friends, we shall see. I was just stuck with brothers, but I absolutely love it and every single one of them!!

1 comment:

The Stewarts said...

They are both so cute! Aspen looks so long!! How long is she??? We need to come visit you. Email me your phone number so next time we are out there we can call and come visit! alese_a@hotmail.com