Friday, June 3, 2011

Fruits of our Labor!!!

This is only 1/3 of what we have done and the fruit leather is still drying. I love homemade anything.


Ok so we have been super busy just adjusting to life as a family of four that we haven't been doing alot of big projects. But I bought a whole case of strawberries for $7, yes that's right $7. Zeke wasn't very happy about it until I told him I was going to make jam and fruit leather, then he got all excited and said we should get 2 more cases. I was like hold on there nellie, you didn't want any in the first place. But I guess me and Koriann will share with him. It wasn't actually as bad as I remember. I can't wait to start eating it and we should have enough to last for quite a while.

No comments: