We are absolutely in love with our Aspen. She is such a good baby and only cries when she is hungry or wet. She sleeps around 4-5 hours at a time in the night. which is a relief because Koriann was and still is a horrible sleeper. Aspen snores so loud when she sleeps it keeps me awake at night. The other morning Koriann came and sleep in bed with a for awhile and she along with Zeke and Aspen was all snoring, I was like crap, how am I suppose to get any sleep now!! But I wouldn't trade my family for anything. I love them all so much and am so grateful for Zeke and the great father he is to his little girls.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Pics of our Aspen
We are absolutely in love with our Aspen. She is such a good baby and only cries when she is hungry or wet. She sleeps around 4-5 hours at a time in the night. which is a relief because Koriann was and still is a horrible sleeper. Aspen snores so loud when she sleeps it keeps me awake at night. The other morning Koriann came and sleep in bed with a for awhile and she along with Zeke and Aspen was all snoring, I was like crap, how am I suppose to get any sleep now!! But I wouldn't trade my family for anything. I love them all so much and am so grateful for Zeke and the great father he is to his little girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment