We Love You So much Cowboy!!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Greatest Dad Ever!!
Fathers day is wonderful. Koriann and Aspen are pretty darn lucky, they have an awesome dad. I really do feel bad for the children who get stuck with dead beat dads. Zeke is very loving and patient with his girls, me included. He would do anything for his 2 little girls. We love him so much and are so grateful for all the hard work he does for us. Zeke really makes my life easier because he is always helping with the kids, no matter what it is! Some of my favorite things he has done for the girls is, braid Koriann hair, paint toenails, change and feed Aspen without me asking him too, and I could list a million more if I wanted to. We love you Zeke and are so lucky to have you. Happy Father's Day!!


We Love You So much Cowboy!!
We Love You So much Cowboy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment