Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CRazy Week

I really hope we don't have a week like last week any time soon. It all started on last Monday night at around 7:30 PM, Zeke called to say he was going to be very late, no big deal. Well at around Midnight I get a phone call, great who's calling at this time of night. I didn't recognize the number then I got the worst feeling come over me. I answered and it was Zeke's co-worker, CRAP!! He was taking Zeke to the Emergency Room, my mind was racing way to fast to think straight. His awesome boss then calls to tell me what kinda happened. I guess they found Zeke face down in the bar ditch just bleeding all over and he couldn't remember a thing. So I hurry and grab the girls and head to the hospital. They alreay had him admitted and was checking him out. We are very lucky he works for an amazing company. His boss took such great care of him. At the hospital the did X-Rays and a CT Scan, Thankfully everything came back clean. He escaped with a serious concussion and SIX stitches. He still can't remember a thing though, he thinks some mugged him, at least that's what he tells himself. He had huge goose eggs on the front and back of his head. I am so glad everything turned out OK for him and us. Today is is first day back to work and I hope all goes well for him. We love him so much and glad he's OK.



We loVe you cowboy, thank you for all you do for us. Stay Safe!!!

1 comment:

The Stewarts said...

OMG gosh! hope he is ok! but this post leaves us with so many questions!!! Like what was the last thing he remembered doing? How long was he there before they found him? Why does he think he was mugged was he missing his wallet or something? What kind of injuries did he get? Let's just say we were shocked to read this and it left us wondering. Hope he has a speed recovery!