It was so cute the other afternoon Koriann was suppose to take a nap, but it just wasn't happening. So she decided instead that Aspen was going to take a nap. So I put Aspen in Koriann's bed and then Koriann went to work, putting blankets and getting Aspen everything she needed to take a nap. The best part was when she was telling Aspen to go ni-night.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Koriann the Little Mother
It was so cute the other afternoon Koriann was suppose to take a nap, but it just wasn't happening. So she decided instead that Aspen was going to take a nap. So I put Aspen in Koriann's bed and then Koriann went to work, putting blankets and getting Aspen everything she needed to take a nap. The best part was when she was telling Aspen to go ni-night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your girls are getting so big. Its fun watching them grow. Sorry if you left your comment a while ago we have been out of internet for about a month now. I have a sony camera 7.2 miga pixel. I have had it now for 4-5 Years and have loved it. It just a smaller camera that I can put in my pocket. But it takes really nice pictures. I really like Sony cameras. Good luck shopping
Post a Comment