We planted more grass last Saturday and it is already up and growing, it didn't even take a week. I love IT!!! Our yard is getting that more finished look all the time now. I also painted my cute picnic table and the girls' swing set, I love how they tuned out, almost makes them look like new. Now we just need to plant the front, add some trees to hide our white-trashy neighbors yard and we should be done. But I have a feeling we will always find something else to do.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Green Grass just a grownin'
We planted more grass last Saturday and it is already up and growing, it didn't even take a week. I love IT!!! Our yard is getting that more finished look all the time now. I also painted my cute picnic table and the girls' swing set, I love how they tuned out, almost makes them look like new. Now we just need to plant the front, add some trees to hide our white-trashy neighbors yard and we should be done. But I have a feeling we will always find something else to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment