Koriann's school had a little gymnastics program for the students and it was oh soooo CUTE!!! I was really nervous for Koriann, she sometimes gets nervous with lots of people around. But she did awesome and didn't care how many people were watching her. When we first arrived and she noticed us, Koriann kind of got this sly little look on her face and it was so freaking cute. I think it made her feel really good to have us all there supporting her.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
School Program!!
Koriann's school had a little gymnastics program for the students and it was oh soooo CUTE!!! I was really nervous for Koriann, she sometimes gets nervous with lots of people around. But she did awesome and didn't care how many people were watching her. When we first arrived and she noticed us, Koriann kind of got this sly little look on her face and it was so freaking cute. I think it made her feel really good to have us all there supporting her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment