Friday, February 3, 2012

Even though we don't have snow it is still butt cold out here, most days. Koriann and I have been doing lots of crafts, swimming in the tub(Koriann not me, I have an aversion to taking baths), reading and just about any other activity we can come up with. But Koriann latest obsessions is the camera. She really loves to take pictures and is getting better everyday.



Koriann was telling aspen to say CHEESE!!


I was feeding Aspen and Koriann yelled at me and said "look what I do mom" That's her favorite way to get you to look at the camera, and she laughs every time at herself. She honestly thinks she is the funniest person ever, it cracks us up daily!


Yes, Aspen can pull herself up to things and she walks along them, I am so not ready for her to do this.


Koriann is really good at painting and loves it, she asks to paint everyday. She is even so good as not to get it everywhere, only on the paper. I LOVE seeing the things she paints.

No comments: