Koriann was most excited for the 'Blue Drink" which is PEPSI. She loves that stuff, but I only let her have it once in awhile, oh the bad habits that her dad and grandpa teach her. We had so much food that we were eating it for the whole weekend. Grandpa Jeff made a pumpkin cheesecake, which is the best thing ever!! All the food was overwhelming for Zeke I think. Aspen even ate some sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and pieces of a roll.
Zeke and Jeff worked really hard to build a shelter over the dogs for the upcoming winter. It looks so good and the doggies will appreciate it. The parentals have some really nice places for there animals, if I was to die and come back as a animal I would want to live at their place. Seriously how much more spoiled/loved can those animals get!!
Koriann and Zeke almost got bucked off though, my brilliant husband just wanted to ride bareback with Korainn and Red had another idea about that. It scared Koriann pretty bad but she did recover, and Zeke just took it all in stride as usual.

No comments:
Post a Comment