Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catch Up

I love that my friends and I have kids that are around the same age, it makes for easy play dates.


Bryson came to visit Aspen one day and they were so cute with one another. They mainly just starred and smiled at each other. I can't imagine having to deal with twins because these two were into everything!! I feel like I got off easy though, poor Leslie had a house full of toddlers. I would gladly just take these two by themselves any day over the toddlers.



She wasn't to sure at first of the sippy cup, but is doing really well with it.


So little, but oh so big at the same time!!


We waited until Aspen was 6 months old to start her on any food because Koriann was allergic to formula and rice cereal. But Aspen took it like a champ and we didn't have any throwing up or anything!! She loves her food, which is such a relief. We are lucky if Koriann eats twice a day, that's including snacks. Aspen LOVES crackers, sweet potatoes, bananas and apple sauce. She tolerates the rice cereal but it diffidently isn't her favorite. She also is taking a sippy cup with water to wash down her crackers. She is so cute and just tries to feed herself with the spoon. I really hope her good eating habits continue.




We have been so busy the last few weeks. Everything just is going by to fast. How is it already the end of November and the first of December already?!! We are getting very excited for Christmas. It is going to be so fun with the girls this year. Koriann is very excited to see the "fat man".

No comments: