Monday, August 1, 2011


Man summer is just flying by, is already August? We have been having so much fun. Koriann went to Grandpa and Grandma's for the 24th of July and had a blast. Zeke and I just stayed home and went to a work BBQ, it so fun. Also it was really nice have just the 3 of us at the house. I was able to get quite a bit of painting done, and I was also able to have a nap with Aspen. It was great to be able to spend one-on-one time with Aspen, we both really enjoyed it. But we were so happy when Koriann came home, she was only gone for 3 days but it felt like forever. Zeke really missed her, and wanted to talk to her every night. We love our girls so much.

The other day Koriann was so tired, but really didn't want to take a nap. So I just put her on the bed next to Aspen, and Koriann was so excited to "sleep" next to baby sister. Koriann held Aspen's hand and feel asleep. It was such a cute moment for them and me.






No comments: