So the other afternoon Koriann was getting ready to take a nap and was being a little pill. I couldn't figure out what she wanted, then she showed me. Ta-Da nail polish, her most favorite thing in the world. Only this time she didn't want me to help her, she figured she was big enough to do it herself so I let her have at it. She actually does really well, and doesn't make a mess. I love how independent she is and all of her little quirks.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Koriann painting toenails
So the other afternoon Koriann was getting ready to take a nap and was being a little pill. I couldn't figure out what she wanted, then she showed me. Ta-Da nail polish, her most favorite thing in the world. Only this time she didn't want me to help her, she figured she was big enough to do it herself so I let her have at it. She actually does really well, and doesn't make a mess. I love how independent she is and all of her little quirks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment