Monday, May 17, 2010
Ok so we are so close to signing on our house, we can't even contain our excitement. It is going to be so fun to have a place of our own to fix up. The best part of the house is the large back yard with a covered patio. We are going to BBQ all the time now. Zeke has been working on the house like crazy, I on the other hand just paint. I can't wait to decorate Koriann room, I'm thinking right now doing pink and chocolate colors with a western theme too it. The house is kinda old but for the price we couldn't pass it up, yes it does need some work but nothing major. They are painting all the trim and garage doors right now, it looks like a new house from the outside. This may sound crazy but I can't wait to mow the lawn, seeing as all we had for two years was sand everywhere. I want to plant flowers along the side of the house and have a small garden in the back. There is a sprinkler system, so that will be so nice to have. Zeke thinks we should get a miniature horse for Koriann to have and just keep it out back. I told him this will never happen. Zeke is getting so excited to start building boots, I am also. I already have a couple ideas of what I want him to make. Zeke says the first pair of boots he's making is for Koriann, how many 20 month old children have hand made shoes? I will post some pics of the house soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment