Wednesday, May 19, 2010
BBQ
Tonight our ward had a BBQ. It was so fun and there was some really great food. Zeke was made though, because he only got one of my deviled eggs. So I told him I would make him some more tomorrow. There are so many young couple in our ward. It is finally nice to be able to have the time as a family to attend church activities. We played horseshoes, the rubberband game, volleyball, softball. The kids mainly played tag and flew kids, well sort of flew kites. Koriann had such a good time running around and eating everything. She had to have a taste of almost every thing. I forgot my camera, so no pictures, which I am kinda made about because we had such a good time with our friends. Zeke thoroughly enjoyed playing horseshoes with his friends, it was so nice to see him just relaxing and having a good time. We are really starting to like living out here, It really helps that we have an awesome ward and great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment