Koriann is always trying to wear daddy's cowboy hatThursday, August 20, 2009
Lazy Summer Days
Wow, how time flies I can't believe summer is almost over. It has been so nice down here, it's perfect weather right now. Koriann and I go swimming almost every day. She loves being in the water. We also go on long walks in the morning and in the evening when daddy gets home, fresh air does everyone good. I love being able to stay home all day and take care of Koriann, she is the greatest blessing in our lives and we love her so much. She is growing up so fast, it's sad but at the same time great to watch her learn and become more independent every day. Zeke has just been working hard as usual, he just can't seem to not be doing anything. His new hobby is our garden. Zeke take care of for the most part and he is so proud of it. It's funny to hear him talk about it, he can't wait till the melons are ready to pick. We have also just been going to the lake and helping Zeke move cows when we can. Koriann loves it, she just is so happy and content when she's with her dad pushing cows. We have a late branding on saturaday so that is always a fun event. Zeke gets to rope because no one here knows how, plus who likes to work the ground crew. So now much goes on in this household, our lives revolve around Koriann. Her's some random pics, which are way cute.
Koriann is always trying to wear daddy's cowboy hat
Koriann is always trying to wear daddy's cowboy hat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Your little girl is so cute- I can't believe this is the first time I've seen her! Yay for blogs! It was fun seeing you on the 24th!
Post a Comment