Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This past saturday we went up to Pine Flat and branded some calves. It was alot of fun but also alot of work. Zeke left at 4am to get started with Alan and Tom, but Koriann and I didn't get up there until about 10am, because they had to gather the cows first so that took some time. Thank heavens that Mike and Joan Wilcox along with Luis showed up to help rope or it would have just been Zeke roping because know one else on Redd Ranches knows how to. But it was a way fun day for everyone who helped. Then on Monday we went and played like tourists in Moab. It was great, we went shopping, for a scenic drive, to the park, lunch, and we even went bowling. I forgot my camera so no pics of Monday but it was great. Koriann loved the slides and swings. When we were bowling, she would get so excited when the pins would get knocked over, she didn't even cry at all that day. I was fun to just hang out as a family and not have to worry about work. Here's some pics of branding. Luis is one of the best ropers in the area, I have know idea how he caught some of those calves
Koriann and mommy, she was mad because she had to get off the horse

Zeke holdin' one off the calves, doesn't he look good!

My very own sexy cowboy!!!




Good lookin' man and his horse, it was perfect weather with the overcast sky.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me forever to comment back, but thanks for commenting and looking at my blog! You are sweet to say it's cute, I feel like it's a mess. Thanks again!