Holy moly!!! Our little girl is 6 FREAKIN' YEARS OLD!!! I think I might start weeping right now. We spent her birthday up on the mountain movin' cows. Koriann was so excited to be doing that on her birthday. There is no place she would rather be than at the ranch with all the animals.
Koriann you are the light of our lives. We think you hung the moon and stars. You are the smartest 6 year old around. Your knowledge about all things animal amazes us daily. You want nothing more than to be a vet when you grow up, which by your standard "I am almost as tall as you mom, looks like I am all grown up." Sadly I know you will be much taller than you short little mother. You are honestly so freakin' tall, your have the longest legs around. I buy the super skinny jeans and they are still falling off of you. You have a fierce love for your sister, they are so lucky to have you!! Your are such a independent soul, nothing gets in your way. You have grown leaps and bounds this year!! We are so excited to watch you keep succeeding in all that you do.
We love you to the moon and back little girl!!
Love Mom and Dad

1 comment:
Ah man! I MISSED IT! I'm sorry! I was thinking end of October?! Don't ask me why...
Post a Comment