On to bigger and better things!! This day was way to emotional for me, I was a crying wreck. Little girl has come so far and crossed many hurdles and has set her sight on Elementary now.
The program was so cute and thoughtful.
Koriann led us in the Pledge of Allegiance!! We are so proud of you!! I am so grateful to Miss Penny for including the Pledge everday in school. Our children NEED to know it and what it means.
I can't say enough things about how AWESOME Miss Penny is!! I guess that is why she is up for Teacher of the Year!!
Koriann you have come so far from that first day when you stepped on the bus to now. You are the little social butterfly, friend finder, and most helpful and thoughtful girl any would has met. We are the proudest parents ever and thankyou for choosing us to be in your life. You bless us more than you will ever know!!

No comments:
Post a Comment