Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Good bye 2013, Hello to 2014
We have had an AMAZING year as a family of five.
Some of our best highlights of 2013:
*Started the year off with a brand new baby in January
*Zeke taking charge and just giving our precious little baby her name (so cute, good thing I liked it since he filled out the birth certificate already)
*Lots of fun filled visits to family
*Zeke received an AMAZING job opportunity
*Many great family outing
*AWESOME camping trip memories
*Summer campouts in the backyard
*Many fires and s'more nights
*Great date nights
*Koriann riding her horses solo (and almost getting bucked off!!)
*More remodeling on our house (it's a love/hate relationship with our house)
*Koriann finishing/starting her last year of an AMAZING pre-school (really bittersweet)
*Great family trip to Park City
*Spending the holidays with family
I am really sad to see the year come to a close, it just means my kids are growing up. I love to see them learn and grow, but please just stay little.
Our family has been so blessed beyond measure this year it really is more than I could ask for. We have had excellent health, food to eat, roof over our head, and Christ leading our way. What more is there in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment