Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Interview yr 5
Favorite food: French Toast w/ syrup (lots of it)
Favorite sport: Ballet
TV Show: My Little Pony
The coolest person on Earth: Dad
What I do awesome: Ride Horses
Favorite color: Purple and Pink
When I grow up I want to be a: Big
Favorite snack: Chocolate chips aka DOVE dark chocolates
Best friend: Aspen
Favorite Toy: Horses and Cows
Favorite animal: Puppies
Favorite book: Green Eggs and Ham
What I like for breakfast: French Toast w/syrup
Favorite drink: Strawberry milk
Favorite holiday: Halloween
Favorite fruit: Strawberries
How old are you? 5
What do you love the most about mommy and daddy? They cuddle with me
What do you love the most about Aspen? She gives me monster hugs
What do you love the most about Quinn? She talk to me
What do you love most about you? My Rapunzel hair
Favorite Disney princess: Rapunzel
Favorite Movie: Tangled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment