Wednesday, August 14, 2013

UBIC 2013

UBIC is AWESOME!!  It was so big this year with it being the 100th anniversary and all.  The parade was huge and we collected about 3 bags full of candy and many other goodies.  The girls had so much fun.  Koriann was loving all the horses and the baby zebra. Seriously though were do you find a baby zebra?  Quinn being the good little baby that she was slept for a good portion of it, the noise didn't even phase her.  Aspen, oh Aspen she are a crack up!!  She wanted to wear sunglasses and the fair she picked were HILARIOUS!!! Every time I looked at Aspen I just couldn't help but smile, I mean seriously look at what a doll she is wearing them.  Again the fireworks rocked this year!!  Koriann was loving them but Aspen missed out she was just to tired to stay up that late.  It was awesome to have G&G T up to celebrate with us, they were pretty impresses with everything.  But I do believe the girls' favorite part was just playing around at the house with their G&G T.
Just a side note, I ran the 5K and rocked it!!
 



 

 


 

 






This picture just KILLS ME!!!  She is seriously to cuteee!!!



 
Aspen had had ENOUGH and was so over the parade, the facial expressions were just making us all crack up!!
 





No comments: