Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Neola 4th

Our 4th was different this year with Zeke having to work, BOOO!!!  But I braved the parade with all 3 by myself.  It went really well.  It 1st started out in the morning with the 5k run.  Which was the easiest run EVER, it's mostly down hill.  Then I came home and grabbed the kiddos and off to the parade we went.  It was nice and short and sweet.  The girls had fun and picked up just the right amount of candy.  Later that night we went to the rodeo last minute when Zeke got home, that was an experience.  Never have I seen bull fighter just run away and leave a rider to defend for themselves, but hay there is a 1st for everything!!  But it was fun and the girls enjoyed it.  Koriann was a hoot during the whole thing.
 
 






No comments: