Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cam's day

Uncle Cameron got hitched this last week and the girls had a BLAST!!  All of their outfits were to die for, they were so so stinkin' cute!!  By the time we left they were tuckered out and slept a good part of the way home.  I can't wait to get the professional pics back.  It was one the best weddings EVER!!  Short and Sweet and to the point!!
 

                                 LOVE these 2 oh so much.


 I can't believe how smart and beautiful this little girl is, she is amazing.

 


Even little Aspen had a good time after she warmed up to everyone!!



Best friends and cousins!!  These 2 are always asking to play together, and they get along really well.  It was so cute Koriann has been doing ALL of her chores lately by herself and earned a toy.  She chose princess rings and saved the Ariel on just for her cousin Aniston, she guarded that ring and keep it safe til we say her.  I thought it was so sweet and thoughtful that Koriann would do that for her cousin.

No comments: