Thursday, August 30, 2012
Who needs a water park?!!
Aspen LOVED just sitting on the slip 'n' slid, Koriann didn't like that so much and made her move. It is so funny to watch Koriann slide down that thing, it makes me laugh every time.
One day Koriann was just dead set on using her lion floaty to go swimming. I told her we would need to go to the big pool for that and her reply was "I can make it work here mommy." Oh how I love the mind of this little girl. So she filled the pool clear up and set to jumping in her floaty and swimming around. She had so much fun!!
She could care less if she is in a big pool or in her backyard!! Koriann hardly ever cries and complains and just is very easy going overall.
Our girls have had so much fun this year in the backyard. I LOVE that they just need some water and everything is great. Plus they only seem to want to stay in the water for about 2-3 hours then they are done. So it works out well and we have saved money by not going to the rec center and all the water parks this summer. I do really wish that they had a splash pad around here though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment