Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fishing again!!

 Zeke said he was sick after standing out on the floating dock.  ha ha  I laughed, poor Zeke has the worst motion sickness.


 Koriann and grandpa fishing.  She was so excited and just LOVES her grandpa to death.

 Uncle Cam showing them the catch, neither one would kiss it.

 Aspen mostly just wanted to play with gyro.
 Zeke alsways has to find a horse to feed and tease.  Aspen LOVED the horses even though they were the ugliest I have ever seen.
 Koriann drug that poor dog everywhere.

We spent a weekend in Fairview with all the family and it was a blast.  Sadly I only have pictures of us all out at the pond, but we all had so much fun.  The girls loved the rodeo and swimming and just running wild at grandma and grandpa's.  Huge thanks to Dru for holding Aspen during the rodeo and entertaining her, I wish I could of got a picture of the girls with Cam and Dru.

No comments: