The view from our tent, I wasn't about to sleep out in the open with Koriann.
Koriann keep chasing the horses everywhere, we seriously couldn't take our eye off of her. On afternoon she had woken up and got out of tent by herself with only her shirt, undies and boots on and was standing over by the horses petting BLACKIE!! Talk about a heart attack!! Blackie is very skittish on the ground, but for some reason he was being as calm as could be. It's is amazing how horses can sense when they are around children and just know when to behave.
Koriann was so excited when she woke up and saw her daddy was back and they were roping.
These 2 seriously melt my heart, she is such a daddy's girl it is not even funny.
Zeke is so patient in everything he does with his girls. Koriann LOVES him so so much.
We all had a blast roasting marshmallows. Everyone was eating them except Koriann, she doesn't eat very many sweets and was just watching them burn. Then she would get all sad that they would flame up and be gone. It was so cute to watch all the kids.
I seriously don't know how Val does it everyday!! If I am doing even half of what he does at his age and with his health problems I figure I will be doing good. There was at least 3 times where I thought he was going to get dumped but nope he stuck it out and rode and roped the WHOLE day, which they stated at about 4 am!!
Koriann was upset because she wanted to ride her pony and Zeke couldn't ride with her at that time!!
I have decided I don't know how I used to do it, I was dog beat tired by lunch, seriously though it was pathetic I didn't even wrestle more than a hand few of calves, I merely earmarked, branded a few, and did ralgro. I am going to chalk it up to being out of pratice and mostly being old!!
Like a fat kid in a candy store!! I think he had perma grin on his face the whole time.

1 comment:
Way pretty place and looks like so much fun! Koriann looks like she was completely in heaven. Good times
Post a Comment