Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Eggstravaganza!!

Warning Picture Overload!!

Aspen was really excited to dye eggs, that or maybe she just wanted to eat them.



Koriann thinks she is all big now and never wants any help, she actually was really careful and did really well!




Koriann was really good at spotting eggs and Zeke hid them in some pretty tough places.



Aspen and daddy with her loot.



Koriann scored big time!! I LOVE how their dad spoils them rotten!!


I got one!!


On the hunt with dad, best friends they are. Koriann thinks he hung the moon.


Aspen picked up a few but mostly waited until Koriann brought them back and then would steal them and put them in her bucket, we were all laughing well except Koriann.


"I think I will just borrow one of my sisters!" HAHA


We seriously had the best Easter EVER!!! We decided to do our little family egg hunt and basket find on Saturday. Koriann was so excited and was having a hard time being patient waiting for that "Big Bunny" to leave her some eggs. We hid so many eggs, mostly just so Koriann would have a fun time finding them. Then on Sunday we went with our friends the Mechams, who by the way are seriously the best people on earth, and had a huge egg hunt with their family. It was so much fun to see Koriann interact with all the other little kids. They hid around 200 eggs and Koriann was a pro at scouting them out and getting them. We talked about how it was Jesus' birthday, Koriann was pretty excited about it. We were going to blow out a candle, but we forgot. I am just so grateful that I have the knowledge that I do knowing our Savior, Jesus Christ, is alive and watching over me and my family. I will never ever be able to explain the gratitude that I have for the atoning sacrifice that He made for all of us. I am forever grateful that I will be with my family forever through His choice. I simply love Him.

No comments: