Saturday, April 16, 2011

Zeke doing lots of hard work and me not so much!

Koriann was so so excited when she saw the pool!!

Zeke is so good to his little girl, he would do anything for her!!
Zeke being the great dad that he is took her swimming every chance we got.
Koriann was a little nervous at first but soon warmed right up to it. She really has only been in a big pool twice, usually she just swims in her little pool at home. Koriann was getting real brave and started thinking she didn't need daddy's help since she had her floaties.

I should have been better and took more pics of the weekend, but I just didn't feel like it with me having contractions and all the whole weekend!!



I am so ready to have this baby!! I really hate the last few weeks of pregnancy, it is so uncomfortable. No matter what you do you just can't feel good, you feet hurt, you can't sleep and everything else just seems like a monumental task right? At least that is how I feel. But luckily I have Zeke here to pick up the slack, even though he already works so hard. I think right now Koriann even anticipates him coming home more than I do, because then she really gets to play. He has been so good to make dinner, do dishes, bathe Koriann and just give her as much attention as possible, oh and he gives me massages just because he is great like that.
A few weeks a go we went to Tanda's homecoming, which was way great, but it was horrible traveling and me having to sit for that long. I was miserable, but I knew Zeke wanted to go so he could see his family and he didn't want to leave me home alone. Koriann and him had a blast swimming and it was really great for Koriann to be around her older cousins, since she is the baby of them all. All the cousins came swimming and were in the hot tub and Koriann just wanted to be right there with the big kids, it was to cute.
I think Zeke favorite part of the trip was giving Zeb his boots, he worked so hard on them, so he had better like them!! All in all we had a very enjoyable trip and Koriann had a blast and played way to hard. On the way home she was sound asleep before we even got to church rock!!

No comments: