Hubby Quiz
2. How long did you date before you were married? like 11 months
3. How long have you been married?Just over 4 Years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He can fix just about everything, just when I think it's done for he revives and fixes it some how.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, they change color all the time.
6. What is his best quality? The most unselfish person i know! I ALWAYS get my way. Poor Zeke
7. Does he have a nickname for you? No not really
8. What is his favorite food?Bacon, actually anything pork.
9. What is his favorite sport? Cowboying.
10. When and where did you first kiss? Don't remember.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to just take it easy like walk or go for rides, so we can just hang out and be goofy.
12. Do you have any children? 2 year old Koriann and one on the way.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He makes custom cowboy boots.
15. Who said I love you first? Zeke and all I could say was "Thanks" for awhile, but he just waited patiently.
16. What is his favorite music? Doesn't really have a favorite, will listen to about anything.
17. What is it that you most admire about him? He would do anything for Koriann and I.
18. What is his favorite color?Blue
19. Will he read this?Probably not.

No comments:
Post a Comment