We have had our tree up for a while but I figured I had better get a picture of it this year. Koriann really loves the lights at night and has been getting out of bed just to look at them. Her favorite ornament is her cow, go figure. Koriann has actually been really good at not taking the ornaments of the tree, she mostly just touches them very gently. And Yeas we have a fake tree, I really would like a real one but don't want to have to deal with the mess.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Christmas Tree and Gingerbread Houses
We have had our tree up for a while but I figured I had better get a picture of it this year. Koriann really loves the lights at night and has been getting out of bed just to look at them. Her favorite ornament is her cow, go figure. Koriann has actually been really good at not taking the ornaments of the tree, she mostly just touches them very gently. And Yeas we have a fake tree, I really would like a real one but don't want to have to deal with the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment