Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House pics

Our new stove, I love the flat top, so much easier to clean.
Our bedroom and make shift closet for now.
The living room, the hardwood turned out really great in here, now we just need to decorate.
The finished bathroom that my dad did an awesome job on.
Koriann's room, messy toys and all. I love how it turned out, especially the purple wall.


Here are some pictures of the house. We still have so much to do on it, at times it seems overwhelming but we are really loving having our own place. We finally got every room painted upstairs, now we just need to put baseboards on. In the kitchen I just painted the cabinets white and we got rid of the 1950's stove. We are also putting new hardware on all the cabinets, so that will help to brighten the kitchen and make it seem newer. We still need to get new windows this fall and all new light fixtures, the ones that were here were hideous. So other than those few things we are all settled in and loving it. The lawn is a complete disastrous mess, honestly how do you live someplace for nine years and not have a lawn. Zeke is really working hard to bring it up to decent shape, he has thrown away mountains of trash and other junk. Hopefully some of the grass we planted will really start growing. We also have a small garden and it is doing really well, hopefully next year we can have a large garden. But the best news of all is Zeke got his boot making machines over here so now he can start making and repairing boot and shoes. I am really excited for him, he has wanted this for so long and now it can actually happen that and I want another pair of boots really bad.

No comments: