
Our Bedroom

Part of the bathroom, we are totally gutting and redoing the bathroom with tile and a new tub and vanity. It is going to look so amazing, thanks to my dad and Zeke for all their hard work.

The living room, I love that this house has large oversized windows. We found hardwood under the carpet and so we are going to refinish them. We are so excited to have our own place for a while.

The Kitchen, I actually love the old style cabinets. I am going to just refinish them and put new hardware on them. The kitchen totally goes with all my John Deere tractor decor, it is going to make the room so cute, can't wait.

The two car garage, it sealed the deal for us. It's going to be Zeke's workshop/man cave. Now he finally has a place for all of his boot machines and leather stuff. He is so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment