Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

For Easter we really didn't do anything, so I know. Zeke had a 3 day weekend so we just spent time as a family. On Friday we went to lunch as a family for my birthday, it was so fun. I feel so old at the moment, but it will pass I hope. Then for the rest of the day we just played outside with Koriann. It was awesome having conference on Easter weekend. The talks were really great, plus you don't even have to leave your house, by far the best part for me. The weather was really crappy on Saturday and Sunday so we had a little Easter egg hunt inside. Zeke is like a little kid when it comes to doing that kind of stuff, he loves it so much and gets so excited. Koriann was totally into finding the eggs, she knew exactly what to do with them. We decided to do Easter on Saturday, that way we could separate it from the real meaning of Easter. I think in the long run it will really pay off doing it that way, we shall see. Koriann received from the Easter bunny some clothes, coloring stuff, chalk, gardening tools, and the cutest sunglasses I have ever seen. She loves everything and is loved by many people. Overall it was a great weekend, hopefully next year will be even better.


Koriann with her awesome sun glasses.

Koriann had to hand every egg to her dad first, she loves sharing with him.

Koriann with some of her loot.
Reaching for her eggs, Zeke kind of made the hard to find, but Koriann found them all.
Koriann with some of her Easter eggs.

1 comment:

The Stewarts said...

I'm so glad you found our blog so we could catch up with you guys! Ryan is always talking about "good old Zeke" wondering what you guys are up to. It too bad it wasn't like three days sooner that you found us. My brother lives in Ioka and we spent this past weekend out there. we could have came and visited you! We'll have to get together sometime though. Your little girl is soooo cute. i can't believe how big she is!