Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Good By Laundromat
Yes, we are finally able to do laundry at home. I have never been so excited. I have hated going to the laundromat to do laundry, it is so time consuming, plus expensive. I thought after we left Monticello I would never have to step foot in one of those dumpy places to do laundry again. I had to drive 30 min one way just to do laundry, for two years Zeke and I did this. Then we had a washer and dryer in Colorado, it was heavenly. Thank goodness it hasn't been to long without a washer and dryer. My dear sweet grandma grace is giving us her old ones, actually they aren't even old, she just wanted new ones before she retires. So Zeke and I are the lucky recipients of the old ones. I am so excited to have a washer and dryer again. I actually love doing laundry, if it's in my own home. I love the smell of laundry detergent and dryer sheets, but most of all the fresh, warm towels. So thank you Grandma Grace, for saving us from the evil and grungy laundromat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment