Koriann getting ready to bring cows in with daddy.
So many toys to chose from.
Koriann loves hats and especially cowboy hats.
Playing some basketball.
Getting ready to go to Buckeye again.We are finally done branding, yes. It seems like it has been a never ending job, but all 1200+ are now branded and on the mountain. We can finally relax and have some family time. But we do love working and riding horses, so I guess that it isn't all bad. So just to warn everybody out there, never go to Moab for the 4th. It was the worst parade I have ever seen, I use to think going to blanding was bad but blanding's rocks compared to Moab's. But we still had a fun time being together as a family, Koriann thought the motorcycles were really cool, and she also loved pulling the grass out. We went to the doctors today and Koriann is still in the 97th percentile for height. So she has just been growing so fast. Here's some random pics of thing that have been going on.

1 comment:
Well it let me on your blog so I guess something already went through! Anyway. Way cute pictures I can't believe she's almost one. I haven't seen you guys in forever. Your home looks really beautiful with all the green hay fields. I'm glad you guys are way happy. If you ever want to get together let me know. I'm working part time now so I've got a little more free time. I love you guys and I'm glad we found a way to stay in touch!
Post a Comment